Whether you are a returning Canadian, or a new Canadian exploring the Canadian job market for the first time, we are here to assist you. Canada welcomes over 300,000 new Canadians every year.
Our country has been successful as a result of the access, acceptance & welcoming of new & returning Canadians into the job market. Our founder Alan Kearns is the author of Get The Right Job Right Now & the creator of [CQ] The Career Intelligence Framework.
Since 2003 the team at CareerJoy has supported over 24,000 clients who have utilized this award-winning, human, modern, Canadian, results-focused approach to leading, landing & succeeding in your career in Canada.
Alan was a new Canadian himself and is passionate about helping international professionals transition well amidst the unique challenges & complexities of moving to & thriving in a new job market and culture.
We recognize that you take your career seriously and want to be successful in Canada. We ensure our international clients are equipped with the best transition support for their individual needs.
With over 26 offices coast to coast to coast, we focus exclusively on Canadian support with leading employers such as BMW, Shopify, World Vision, Government of Canada, Bayshore Health.
We have helped over 24,000 individuals & can support you with a successful job search & transition.
Begin your Canadian Job search today:
When searching for a new role internationally, it’s easy to get lost in a sea of job search portals such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Monster, HR, recruiters, etc, which don’t always post a company’s prime positions & respond to international applicants.
You have to know how to market your international experience well enough to shine above your local candidates who are currently based in Canada.
You may be asking yourself some of the following questions:
- How do I position myself properly to land the best possible role in Canada leveraging my international experience and education?
- Will my resume and LinkedIn profile work for me in the Canadian job market?
- How do I overcome challenges such as perception of international experience as it relates to the Canadian marketplace?
- How can I build a network of decision-makers and professionals in my desired field?
- What is the role that recruitment firms play in Canada vs internationally?
How Can We Help You?
We are the creators of [CQ]; The Career Intelligence Model. This unique award-winning proven approach combined with coaching specifically focuses on leading, landing & managing your job search & career in the Canadian job market. The Canadian Job Search for Professionals will provide you with all the tools and insight you need to conduct an effective job campaign anywhere in Canada.
Working 1-1 with your certified coach, you will build a customized job search strategy that will:
- Evaluate the right roles, organizations & level to maximize & overcome any biases about your education, experience & need for Canadian experience;
- Identify the right sector, organization, role & best location in Canada to support you & your family;
- Use our customized tools and assessments to gain the insight you need to conduct an effective job-search campaign remotely & in person anywhere in Canada;
- Give you a personalized comprehensive Canadian job search branding package framed (including resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn bio etc)
- Teach you to be be successful in Canadian-specific interviews, both virtually and in-person;
- Help with the best practices you need to successfully negotiate & maximize your salary, transition package & benefits
Questions & How to Get started
We recognized this is a big move and that you want to be as smart and focused as possible to land efficiently in the right role and situation.
A Few Key Things
- You are either a returning Canadian or currently have landed status.
- You have post- secondary education & minimum of 2+ yrs of experience.
- You are targeting roles $60,000 & above
- You have the budget to invest in your transition journey & value professional development and expert support.
The next step is to set up a consultation with one of our Career Success Advisors. This is a complimentary zoom session to discuss your specific needs and determine what ways we can support you.
In these complex times, we’re here. We can help you with your job search & career, right now.
Start a confidential conversation with Gina our Senior Career Success Advisor:
1.877.256.2569 x 2 | email@example.com
Feel free to call me now, schedule a call at your convenience in my calendar, or leave me your information and I will get back to you quickly: