You may feel “stuck”, wrestling with the question of whether you are in the right career for you and where to go from here, or you may be thinking about planning for the next phase in your career.
First, you will need to identify your goals, and what is not working now. Perhaps your job doesn’t reflect who you are, or maybe you are just ready for a new role, a new company, or even a brand new career.
You may be struggling with some of the following questions…
Did I choose my career or did my career choose me and am I satisfied with my current career path?
How do I identify and optimize my transferrable skills in order to get the most out of my career?
Is there a career out there that suits both my skills, and supports my lifestyle, and provides financial stability?
Do I need to go back to school or are there options that enable me to leverage my previous education and/or work experience?
If I want to upgrade my education or leadership skills, what realistic options are available that will enable me to reach my career goals?
How do I overcome a plateau in my current role? Should I change careers, organizations, sectors/industries
Should I or can I consider self-employment, contract, part-time, flexible or consulting options given my background and situation?
Our Career Identity Program is the ideal place to start. Watch this video to get a better sense of how we will help you develop your own career identity.
Our team of certified coaches will provide insight into what makes you tick from a career perspective. Starting with an in-depth evaluation of your unique experiences, interests, priorities, and skills, as well as specific corresponding career options, it ends with a strategic plan that will take you to the next step.
Stop wondering what career would fit you best, and get started on the path to success and fulfillment.
The Career Identity Program is compiled of a number of one-on-one coaching sessions as well as customized tools and resources. Your program may include a variety of the following:
- Talent & Abilities Assessment Tool – An in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem-solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35-page results analysis, and a career recommendations report.
- Biographical Career Report and Analysis
- Discover your ideal career paths with our Career Options Workbook, which is created by your coach.
- Suite of tools that incorporates our Career Goals tool, Career Equation tool, Career History Evaluation tool, and Abilities Benchmarking Tool.
- Analyze and review all of your assessments and have an in-depth discussion for a strategic plan in moving forward.
- Show you WHERE you should be working, WHAT you should be doing and HOW you can utilize your skills.
- Map out the next steps of your career transition and develop a strategic plan.
- Provide our 30-60-90 Day Customized Career Search Tool so that you can focus your efforts toward job search upon completion of your Career Identity Program.
- Customized assessment and 30-minute personalized consultation with CareerJoy’s Image Coach to discuss your unique situation.
We’re here. Wondering how we can help you take back control over your work situation?
Start the conversation with Cynthia from our Client Success team at:
1.877.256.2569 x 4 | email@example.com
Or, schedule a more convenient time for us to call you:
Schedule a quick, complimentary call
or leave us your details and we’ll reach out: