If you’re an international professional looking to move your successful career to Canada, we can help. Over the past 15 years, we’ve supported thousands of professionals in their career transitions to Canada.
Our expert coaching team will explore the options that are available to you by examining your unique career history and translating it into an actionable plan. Our team will guide you through all the steps of your career relocation process.
Is this program right for you?
This program would offer you the best support if you identify with some or all of the following: you’re legally eligible to work in Canada or you will be eligible within the next 6 – 12 months; you have a post-secondary education and a track record of career success; you’re well regarded in your industry;
You might be asking yourself some of the following questions:
How do my skills, education, and certifications translate into real opportunities in the Canadian market?
What is my earning potential in Canada?
What’s the best way to build a new network in Canada or bridge my foreign network into Canada?
How do I package my “brand” for the Canadian market while avoiding barriers and biases?
What companies, industries, and sectors should I be targeting?
Would someone with my profile be qualified to work with a recruiter?
What is a realistic time-frame for landing a new role?
The Career Transition Program for New Canadians is designed to find a role that motivates, satisfies and allows you to transition into a successful position in your new location.
Your program may include some or all the following components:
- One to one personalized career coaching sessions focused on all aspects of career relocation, targeting, marketing, landing, career identity and engaging in your new role.
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter for any job sector.
- Professionally written LinkedIn profile and professional branding assistance.
- Image & Branding Coaching session and professional headshot photography.
- CareerJoy Curriculum including Tools, Podcasts, Webinars.
- Career Options Report to show you options available to you based on your strengths and experiences.
- Abilities Assessment Tool – An in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem-solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35-page results analysis, and career recommendations report. One-on-one individualized analysis and application to be conducted by coach.
- Biographical Career Report – A 20+ page report providing an accurate and reliable picture of who you are in terms of your best career situation by identifying patterns of success in your previous work history. Analysis conducted by your coach.
Services start at $2500 Canadian dollars and are tailored depending on your specific needs.
We’re here. Wondering how we can help you take back control over your work situation?
Start the conversation with Cynthia from our Client Success team at:
1.877.256.2569 x 4 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, schedule a more convenient time for us to call you:
Schedule a quick, complimentary call
or leave us your details and we’ll reach out: