The best leaders are those who know they don’t have all the answers. It’s not enough to just have leadership abilities. As your level of responsibility increases, you must constantly work to boost your level of leadership skills. To do so, you have to start with an honest assessment of those areas where you are strong and those that need some work.
CareerJoy’s Leadership Identity Program, provides an in-depth evaluation of your leadership skills by a highly trained leadership coach.
You may be thinking about the following questions:
How do I create a career strategy with a leadership position in mind?
How do I identify my strengths in order to develop my own personal leadership style?
How do I manage workplace transition and navigate challenging situations?
How do I define, communicate, and maintain core values and priorities to my team and employer?
How do I improve my (verbal/written/non-verbal) communication skills?
How do I brand myself for a leadership role?
How do I hone my time, priority, and work-flow management skill-set?
How do I nurture success in my team and employer?
The Leadership Identity Program is comprehensive, providing you with the following benefits:
- Initial Get-Started strategy that can be used immediately in your work situation;
- Leadership Abilities Assessment to identify leadership skill strengths and gaps;
- Leadership Competency Assessment to examine passions, values, ecosystems and lifestyle to identify core competencies, strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate these within the goal of effective leadership;
- Leadership Development Plan to establish concrete goals for personal development, identify areas of improvement in skills and abilities, and focus on the development of key competencies;
- Leadership Abilities and Competency Profile offering training and tools based on the results of the Leadership Abilities and Competency Assessments;
- Key Competency Coaching – CareerJoy will provide one-on-one coaching to with methods and tools to improve leadership skills;
- Key Competencies Podcasts – in the comfort of your car, home or morning jog, listening to CareerJoy Podcasts on the Key Competency areas of Values and Ethics, Innovation through analysis and ideas, Engagement, and Excellence.
We’re here. Wondering how we can help you take back control over your work situation?
Start the conversation with Cynthia from our Client Success team at:
1.877.256.2569 x 4 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, schedule a more convenient time for us to call you:
Schedule a quick, complimentary call
or leave us your details and we’ll reach out: