In order to achieve sustainable career advancement with a deep rooted sense of fulfillment and purpose, leaders today must evaluate their own goals, direction, career opportunities, market conditions, and their ecosystem/life balance. Given the demands we face today, it can be daunting to undertake this endeavour alone.
Our Career & Leadership Advancement Program offers a structured framework to guide you towards your goal of career clarity in order to advance on your own leadership pathway.
You will have one-on-one customized coaching sessions with a senior certified leadership coachand will concentrate on these key areas:
- Leadership & Abilities Assessment Tool: an in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem-solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35-page results analysis, career recommendations report and leadership abilities report.
- Leadership Competency Assessment Tool: examine passions, values, ecosystems, and lifestyle to identify core competencies, strengths, and weaknesses and demonstrate these within the goal of effective leadership.
- Value Proposition: developing a clear Value Proposition that resonates with key decision-makers opening the door to engagement conversations.
- Communication: articulating your value proposition as your brand and linking this value to that sought by your employer or potential employer.
- Potential: create an understanding and appreciation of your potential beyond your current skillset and experience.
- Personal Development Plan: establish ideal, realistic short and long-range objectives, identify areas of improvement in skills and abilities, and focus on the development of key competencies.
- Clearly identify markets, industries, and key decision-makers.
- Formulate a strategic plan for follow-through.
- Professionally written Leadership résumé and cover letter.
- Professional branding coaching including full LinkedIn assessment.
- Professionally written LinkedIn bio and elevator pitch, including LinkedIn Guide.
- Teach best practices for networking, and leveraging their network including working with Recruiters.
- Access to Recruiter Guide & Directory.
- Teach how to navigate the evolving digital job search landscape including job search aggregators such as Indeed, Google, Glassdoor & corporate career platforms.
- Effective identification, targeting and engagement of decision makers.
- Preparation for interviews and an option to work with a professional acting coach.
- Customized assessment and 30-minute personalized consultation with our Image Coach (complementary and optional) to discuss their unique situation.
- Optional substitution for Professional Portrait Session.
We offer two tracks to your Program:
- Internal – Identify and explore opportunities at your current employer.
- External – Exploring and identifying opportunities in the broader market.
The components of the program will be tailored towards either an internal focus or a transition to a new role in a new organization.
Program Goals – Our programs are tailored to YOU. This is where you describe what your goals and expectations are for the program, your coach and yourself.
Career Evaluation Tool – Take a snapshot of your career to date, likes, dislikes, successes, and lessons learned.
Career Identity – My Perspective – Identify how you see yourself. Your talents, passions, values, lifestyle, and ecosystem.
Career Identity – Third-Party Perspective – Feedback from those who know you and how they perceive your talents, passions, values, lifestyle, and ecosystem.
Summary of Achievements – Identify your achievements throughout your life to see patterns and take ownership of how you stand out.
Highlands Ability Assessment – This is an in-depth, objective, in depth online assessment tool that measures your innate abilities – evaluating how you best communicate, problem solve & make decisions.
Personal Brand– Refine & develop a very clear Personal Brand that is a strong evidence-based Value Proposition and link to the values of your organization & aligning with your employers.
Targeting – Identify opportunities matching your career goals, and deliver the best proposition to ensure a successful outcome.
Advancement Strategies–Demystify the review and selection process and how to become the desired candidate.
Ongoing Leadership Coaching– Engage an experienced coach to serve as a Trusted Advisor when seeking guidance on a particular issue as needed.
We recognize that you have specific needs & demands on your time. This career management program will be tailored to your goals, priorities, needs and timelines to achieve the results you are looking to achieve in your professional & personal life. This the best investment you can make – in yourself & a better future.
As your partner, we offer a full set of on-demand HR services. The specialists on our team can help you and your organization in a variety of ways. Whether you need end-to-end support, or for us to jump in on certain elements of a project, we have tailored HR solutions – when and where you need them – ready for you.
Communities. Made better.
As part of our values, people matter to us. We are proud to support organizations that provide services to individuals, families, and youth to help create a more level playing field for everyone. We understand that many desire to grow into their potential, and yes, not everyone has all the support and resources they need. We are honoured to partner with the following organizations that we sense to align with our values and the needs of our society.
Start the conversation
I recognize that this is a timely and confidential conversation, and I know you want to do this right. I’m available immediately to discuss how our team can build a program that supports you & meets your budget.
Vice President, Corporate Development
1.877.256.2569 x 1
Or, schedule a more convenient time for me to call you:
Schedule a call with Jason
Or, leave me your details and I’ll get back to you quickly & discretely: