Build a better, more productive workplace with a Corporate Climate & Employee Engagement Survey.
Are your employees enthusiastic about their work? What motivates them?
Employee engagement represents the levels of enthusiasm and connection employees have with their organization. It’s a measure of how motivated people are to put in extra effort for their organization, and a sign of how committed they are to staying there. Importantly, employee engagement is an outcome that depends on the actions of an organization, particularly the actions driven by leadership, managers, and people teams.Developing employee engagement strategies and action plans also helps to address their issues and increase their commitment levels.
Benefits of measuring engagement;
- Show your employees how their work contributes to the success of the organization to motivate them to achieve the company’s goals.
- When employees are engaged with their work, they’re more fulfilled and more motivated. That ultimately leads to higher productivity—as much as 22% in some cases. That’s why employee engagement is so important to the success of your organization.
- An engaged workforce results in a more productive — and profitable organization.
Our team will guide you through a front to back turn-key process of:
- Forming strategy and understanding the purpose of a survey
- Create an alignment with vision, values, & mission of your organization
- Customization of review criteria for survey
- Ensuring that you’re asking the right questions
- Fully managing a secure deployment of the survey
- Design & release of communicating to staff on results
- Development of action plan based upon results
- Benchmarking engagement against relevant companies
- Discover development & growth opportunities within all levels of your organization
I recognize that this is a timely and confidential conversation, and I know you want to do this right. Whether you are dealing with one person right away, or a multi-person/multi-location project, we can help. I work with a number of organizations & individuals going through a transition.
Let’s book a confidential call, I’m available promptly to discuss how our team can build a program that supports you in a timely manner & meets your budget.
Practice Lead, People & Culture Solutions
1-877-256-2569 Ext. 879
Or, schedule a more convenient time for me to call you:
SCHEDULE A CALL WITH CLAIRE
Or, leave me your details and I’ll get back to you quickly & discretely: