Services Disponsibles en français
Human. Modern. Canadian. Results.
Government of Canada Pre-Qualified
ProServices: E60ZT-180026/183/ZT TSPS: E60ZT-16TSPS/003/ZT
Learning Services: E60ZH-1700LS/130/ZH 1101417 Ontario Inc (o/a CareerJoy)
As part of the change in Government, the Treasury Board is mandated to provide support for individuals displaced during the transition. You may be desiring to evolve into a different role within the public sector, or explore options within the NGO, NFP/Charitable, consulting or private sectors. We can help you.
Regardless of how you’re feeling, this change provides an opportunity to move forward. We can help you leverage this rich experience, and use it as a catalyst to take your career forward by identifying opportunities and helping you make good choices. The market doesn’t always translate well to employers. We can guide you to pitch, brand and land in the right roles.
Career Transition Program for Political Staff
In our Career Transition Program for Political Staff™ our expert coaching team will show you the government role you were built to do, where you should be working and what you should be doing in the public sector. These goals will be accomplished through your one-on-one personalized coaching sessions complemented by our comprehensive tools and assessments.
We will take the guesswork out of your career transition so that you can focus all of your time and energy in the right places! Our work together will concentrate on 5 key areas:
- Assessment – Discover WHERE you should be working and WHAT you should be doing
- Targeting – Clearly identify markets, industries and key decision-makers.
- Marketing – Everything you need to present yourself to a company from a powerful and effective marketing portfolio, personal branding, and interview coaching.
- Landing – Review and evaluation of competing job offers as well as providing salary and benefits package advice.
- Leading– Supporting you through the transition to your new team, and strategic planning for long term goals.
This program combines our Career Identity Program, 90 Day Career Search Program and our Professional Branding & Résumé Writing Services.
We will take the guesswork out of your career transition so that you can focus your time and energy in the right places!
- Leadership & Abilities Assessment Tool – An in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem-solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35-page results analysis, career recommendations report and leadership abilities report.
- Discover ideal career paths with our Career Options Workbook, which is created by their coach.
- Access to The Career Transition Series, the on-demand portal to help and support you in your job search. The portal includes content such as webinars, podcasts, videos, assignments, tools, guides and more.
- Different career path options (if requested) – We guide on non-traditional paths, such as entrepreneurial options, self-employment, non-traditional retirement transition jobs, consulting and working from home.
- Clearly identify markets, industries, and key decision-makers.
- Establish ideal, realistic short and long-range objectives
- Formulate a strategic plan for follow-through.
- Preparation of a commanding, professional Leadership résumé and cover letter and/or marketing portfolio for any job sector.
- Professional branding coaching including full LinkedIn assessment, professionally written bio and elevator pitch, including LinkedIn Guide.
- Teach best practices for networking, and leveraging your network including working with Recruiters. Access to Recruiter Guide & Directory.
- Teach how to navigate the evolving digital job search landscape including job search aggregators such as Indeed, Monster, Google & corporate career platforms.
- Preparation for interviews and an option to work with a professional acting coach.
- Customized assessment and 30-minute personalized consultation with our Image Coach (complementary and optional) to discuss your unique situation.
- Optional substitution for Professional Portrait Session.
- Review and assess job offers.
- Evaluate the results of exploratory interviews to clarify career choices.
- Provide salary negotiation and benefits advice.
Engaging & Leading in your new role
- Ensure you land well with the 30-60-90 integration program.
- Support you in reaching your leadership goals in your new position including communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, and more.
- Strategic planning for longer-term career goals.
Start The Conversation
I recognize that this is a timely and confidential conversation, and I know you want to do this right. Whether you are dealing with one person right away, or a multi-person/multi-location project, we can help. I work with a number of organizations & individuals going through a transition.
Let’s book a confidential call, I’m available promptly to discuss how our team can build a program that supports you in a timely manner & meets your budget.
Practice Lead, People & Culture Solutions
1-877-256-2569. EXT 879
Or, schedule a more convenient time for me to call you:
SCHEDULE A CALL WITH CLAIRE
Or, leave me your details and I’ll get back to you quickly & discretely: