Human. Modern. Canadian. Guaranteed.
In our Career Transition Program for Government Employees™ our expert coaching team will show you the government role you were built to do, where you should be working and what you should be doing in the public sector. These goals will be accomplished through your one-on-one personalized coaching sessions complemented by our comprehensive tools and assessments.
We will take the guesswork out of your career transition so that you can focus all of your time and energy in the right places! Our work together will concentrate on 5 key areas:
- Assessment – Discover WHERE you should be working and WHAT you should be doing
- Targeting – Clearly identify markets, industries and key decision makers.
- Marketing – Everything you need to present yourself to a company from a powerful and effective marketing portfolio, personal branding, and interview coaching.
- Landing – Review and evaluation of competing job offers and providing salary and benefits package advice.
- Leading– Supporting you through the transition to your new team, and strategic planning for long term goals.
This program combines our Career Identity Program, 90 Day Career Search Program and our Professional Branding & Résumé Writing Services.
We will take the guesswork out of your career transition so that you can focus your time and energy in the right places!
- Leadership & Abilities Assessment Tool – An in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35-page results analysis, career recommendations report and leadership abilities report.
- Discover ideal career paths with our Career Options Workbook, which is created by their coach.
- Access to The Career Transition Series, the on-demand portal to help and support you in your job search. The portal includes content such as webinars, podcasts, videos, assignments, tools, guides and more.
- Different career path options (if requested) – We guide on non-traditional paths, such as entrepreneurial options, self-employment, non-traditional retirement transition jobs, consulting and working from home.
- Clearly identify markets, industries, and key decision makers.
- Establish ideal, realistic short and long-range objectives
- Formulate a strategic plan for follow-through.
- Preparation of a commanding, professional Leadership résumé and cover letter and/or marketing portfolio for any job sector.
- Professional branding coaching including full LinkedIn assessment, professionally written bio and elevator pitch, including LinkedIn Guide.
- Teach best practices for networking, and leveraging your network including working with Recruiters. Access to Recruiter Guide & Directory.
- Teach how to navigate the evolving digital job search landscape including job search aggregators such as Indeed, Monster, Google & corporate career platforms.
- Preparation for interviews and an option to work with a professional acting coach.
- Customized assessment and 30-minute personalized consultation with our Image Coach (complementary and optional) to discuss your unique situation.
- Optional substitution for Professional Portrait Session.
- Review and assess job offers.
- Evaluate results of exploratory interviews to clarify career choices.
- Provide salary negotiation and benefits advice.
Engaging & Leading in your new role
- Ensure you land well with the 30-60-90 integration program.
- Support you in reaching your leadership goals in your new position including communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, and more.
- Strategic planning for longer-term career goals.
I recognize that this is a timely and confidential conversation, and I know you want to do this right. I’m available immediately to discuss how our team can support you.
Or, leave me your details and I’ll connect with you as soon as I’m able: