Government of Canada Pre-Qualified
1101417 Ontario Inc (o/a CareerJoy)
Learning Services: E60ZH-1700LS/130/ZH
Our Career Development philosophy is steadfastly focused on “Helping professionals to reach their full potential”. Since 2001, CareerJoy’s accomplished coaching and customized leadership development program has generated concrete benefits for public and private sector organizations across Canada by improving the performance of executives and managers.
Our individualized, customized approach is directly focused on strengthening performance and leadership excellence, while helping to advance the short, medium and long-term career goals of Federal executives and managers. Through one on one, personalized coaching sessions, our expert coaching team will guide you to establish concrete goals, plans and methods to help you achieve greater success as a leader.
This program will equip and empower executive and managerial level staff with key resources, advice and personalized support to assess, target and market towards advancement in their Public Service career.
The Career Management Program explores and aligns with the Government of Canada’s new Key Leadership Competency Profile (2015/2016). Areas of focus include:
- Uphold Integrity and Respect;
- Create Vision and Strategy;
- Promote Innovation and Guide Change;
- Collaborate with Partners and Stakeholders;
- Achieve Results;
- Mobilize People; and
- Self- Management.
Additional areas of focus for coaching include:
- Communication (Verbal, non-verbal, written, various styles & challenging conversations)
- Teambuilding & Relationship Management
- Self-Management & Self-awareness
- Time, Priority & Workflow Management
- Change Management & Exploring Change
- Resiliency & Stress Management
This Program can include the following options:
- Individualized coaching sessions (50 minutes per session).
- Leadership Abilities Assessment Tool to identify your leadership strengths, weakness and potential blind spots. This includes an in-depth 3-hour online skill benchmarking tool measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style. The 35-page results report will be analyzed one on one with the client’s coach.
- Leadership Competency Assessment to examine passions, values, ecosystems and lifestyle to identify core competencies, strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate these within the goal of effective leadership.
- 360 Leadership Feedback Tool – review and baseline assessment of key leadership competencies by a robust set of peers, manager(s), and subordinates.
- Leadership Development Plan – your personalized framework for implementing short, mid, and long term goals in your leadership development.
- Public sector competition support including:
- Written CV & Cover Letter, and Professional Branding by our Federal Government specialists.
- Interview coaching sessions and role-plays, customized for your specific competition.
- Identify your best career path in the Public Service with strategic assessment, targeting and marketing coaching and insights.
- Executive Professional Image Consulting and/or Professional Head Shots.
I recognize that this is a timely and confidential conversation, and I know you want to do this right. I’m available immediately to discuss how our team can support you.
National Director, Corporate Development
1.877.256.2569 x 600
Or, schedule a more convenient time for me to call you:
Schedule a call with Jason
Or, leave me your details and I’ll connect with you as soon as I’m able: