Through one-on-one, personalized coaching sessions, we equip and empower you and your team with key resources and advice to support and advance your Public Service careers.
Our individualized, customized approach is competency based and directly focused on strengthening your performance and leadership excellence, and advancing your team’s career goals.
Our one-to-one coaching programs include:
- New and Aspiring Directors Coaching
- Career Identity for Public Service
- At-level EX Development
- Competition and Advancement Coaching
- Career and Retirement Transition
We are pre-qualified under Supply Arrangement # E60ZT-120001/001/ZT.
All programs available in French and English.
The Affinity Program Advantage
As an APEX member you receive the following benefits:
✓ Free 60 min full HR services consultation (in person or by phone)
✓ Affinity program discount between 10% – 20% on all coaching programs and workshops
✓ Free monthly webinars & in-person “Lunch and Learns” on Career Management and soft skills development for your staff.
Our certified executive coaches are former EX-level public servants having held roles such as Director, Director General and Assistant Deputy Minister from departments such as Treasury Board Secretariat, Global Affairs and the Canada School of Public Service. Their experience and wisdom will guide you in your unique journey.
We have worked with over 21,000 individuals and 2,300 employers from coast to coast.
We’ve helped support individuals and teams from:
- Office of the Prime Minister (PMO)
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Department of National Defence (DND)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- House of Commons (HOC)
- Western Economic Diversification Canada (WED)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Fisheries & Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Treasury Board Secretariat (TBS)
- Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC)
- Office of the Auditor General (OAG)
- Office of Conflict of Interest & Ethics Commissioner (OCIEC)
Start the conversation
National Director, Government Programs
1.877.256.2569 x 600
Or, schedule a more convenient time for me to call you:
Schedule a call with Jason
Or, leave me your details and I’ll connect with you as soon as I’m able: