Welcome to The Canadian Career Development Series.
The place in Canada to learn how to effectively manage your career at the convenience of your own desk. Learn from leading authors, thinkers, and professionals as they share their advice on how to take your career to the next level.
Rethink, Reinvent, Revitalize Your Career | Communications Pro Carmine Gallo author of The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs
Do you ever wonder what it takes to be successful? Do you feel stuck but unable to change your career path? Are you looking for new ways to achieve success in a competitive employment market? Join Alan Kearns as he interviews Carmine Gallo, communications and marketing coach and author of The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs as they discuss what Apple has to teach you about “thinking different” in your career.
Carmine Gallo is a communications coach for the world’s most admired brands. He is an author and columnist for Bloomberg BusinessWweek and Monster.com and a keynote speaker and seminar leader who has appeared on CNBC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC.com, BNET, Forbes.com, and in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Investor’s Business Daily
Gallo is a former television anchor and business correspondent and has also held a position as a vice president for a global, top-ten public relations firm. Gallo lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and two daughters.
You will Learn
- How the 7 Principles of Innovation apply to your career
- The secrets of Apples innovation and growth
- The significance of — and how to — change your perspective on your career
- New ways to unlock your creative potential and foster an environment that encourages innovation
It’s easy — participate from wherever you are via web or phone
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient?
Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions, and facing the same challenges
During this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity too;
- Ask questions of the webinar panelist
- Bonus session on The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our CareerJoy invitation only group.
- Ask us how to use this towards your professional development credits.