What do you, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks and Stephen Harper have in common?
All three have a personal brand. In a competitive market – where work can be done anywhere, anytime – learn how your personal brand is the foundation for success. Invest in really understanding your unique strengths that make up your brand by attending this 60-minute presentation with Alan Kearns Canada’s Career Coach and founder of CareerJoy Canada’s career & leadership coaching company.
Join in with other OCAD University Alumni to learn:
- 5 Major shifts in the marketplace and their impact on your professional future
- What your personal brand is, and why it matters more than ever (hint: it’s not about selling yourself)
- How to use tools such as Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook to your advantage
- The importance of developing and nurturing your relationships for long term success
- How to utilize social media to build your internal brand (And why that matters more than ever)
Instructions will be sent to you upon registration. Note, please white-list our url CareerJoy.com, to ensure the information that is sent to you is not flagged as spam.