Wondering how to ensure that your experience, education, and talents are properly presented during an interview? Is your job search stuck at the interview stage? Join our next CareerClass webinar on mastering interviewing skills.
During this webinar you will:
- discover how to anticipate interview questions
- prepare your success stories to demonstrate examples of taking action
- decipher what the employer is looking for
- make sure the role is a good fit for you by asking the right questions
You’ll cover how to prepare for some of the most common and most challenging questions:
- “Tell me about yourself.”
- Why would you be a great candidate for this position?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What are your 5-year goals, 10-year goals?
- How do you handle stress?
- What would your last boss say about you?
Facilitator: Kevin Schafer, Career and Leadership Coach
Kevin is passionate about providing career development strategies to help his clients work towards improving their situation. He has developed expertise in resume development, interview preparation, career goal setting and especially networking.