What are the leadership and development needs of Canadian business leaders, managers, and their teams? What are the biggest business challenges organizations expect to face in the coming years? What leadership strengths and abilities will have the most influence now and in future? Join Alan Kearns as he interviews Jocelyn Bérard, VP at Global Knowledge, as they discuss these questions in the context of Global Knowledge’s new Canadian leadership study: Looking to the Future – Leadership and Learning Forecast for Business Leaders
Jocelyn Bérard is an experienced executive with extensive Canadian and international experience in the areas of Human Resources and Business management. He has worked in Europe, North America and Asia. His interventions are focusing on Talent Management, especially related to Leadership Development, Succession Management and Selection best practices.
Global Knowledge is the largest corporate training and talent development company in Canada, serving more than 100,000 learners per year. You can visit their website here.
You will Learn
- 5 Key competencies hirers are – and will be – seeking for Leadership roles
- How to develop and grow your own leadership strengths
- The new challenges of being a leader in the global economy
It’s easy — participate from wherever you are via web & toll free.
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient? Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions, and facing the same challenges.
During this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions of the webinar panelist
- Enjoy a bonus session on The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our CareerJoy invitation only group.
- Ask us how to use this towards your professional development credits.
Instructions will be sent to you upon registration. Webinars are open to anyone keen on learning.