Have you ever heard friends or colleagues talk about “creating your own luck?” Do you think it’s possible to make your own opportunities? How would you do this? Join Alan Kearns as he interviews Janice Taylor Co-Founder of Just Be Friends. Find a Friend. Janice will share her story of making her own luck: making a pitch and being chosen to be a part of Oprah’s ultimate audience and travel with Oprah on her 12-Day Australian adventure.
Janice’s motto in life is adopted from Mahatma Ghandi: be the change you want to see in the world. She has studied women and self-esteem, writing her university thesis on the subject, all in an effort to understand herself better and hopefully benefit others. Just Be Friends is Janice’s solution to many of the struggles that women face.
You will Learn
- Why timing matters in your career
- How you can create your own luck in your career with what you already know
- How to recognize a true opportunity and use it to benefit your career
- How to get on Oprah!
It’s easy — participate from wherever you are via web & toll free.
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient? Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions, and facing the same challenges
During this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions of the webinar panelist
- Enjoy a bonus session on The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our CareerJoy invitation only group.
- Ask us how to use this towards your professional development credits.
Instructions will be sent to you upon registration. Webinars are open to anyone keen on learning.
Sign Up Now! Register below.
PS -Please whitelist/safelist our url- careerjoy.com to ensure that you get all of the appropriate information.