Join us for The Chemical Institute’s exclusive CareerClass 101, Effective Networking for the Reluctant Networker, led by CareerJoy’s founder and head coach, Alan Kearns.
Learn along with your peers — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions and facing the same challenges.
Discovering how to network effectively is a great way to gain valuable professional contacts which will help you in your career.
You will learn to:
• Set and manage expectations and goals for networking.
• Develop a plan for networking – When and Where should you be.
• Introduce yourself with confidence and promote your personal brand.
• Establish a connection in a meaningful and genuine way.
• Transition that initial meeting into a purposeful connection.
• Nurture your current network.
• Tips and tricks for networking in the online world.
• Use your network for propel your career forward.