LinkedIn is more than a social network, it’s a place full of opportunity. The challenge? Finding the right opportunity.
You might be asking yourself:
- What are the best practices around connecting with others on LinkedIn?
- How do I access the hidden job market?
- How can I use LinkedIn to find new opportunities?
- What is my personal brand and how do I develop it?
- How do I get recruiters to notice me?
- What should I do to make my profile stand out from the rest of the competition?
- How do I network in a meaningful way that brings value to others and me on LinkedIn?
For over 17 years CareerJoy’s individual branding support has been helping professionals achieve their career goals. Knowing how to get your career story noticed, fast is an essential skills for any professional. We can help.
Join this CareerClass webinar to learn to convey your value proposition through your LinkedIn.
- what recruiters are looking for when searching you on LinkedIn
- how to identity your best networking opportunities
- how to make your personal brand the one your colleagues associate with career success
- what to do to make your profile stand out from the competition
Facilitator: James Amarelo, Certified Career & Leadership Coach
James has spent the last 12 years in wealth management and financial services focused on the training and developing of financial advisers across Canada. His is passionate about succession planning, developing coaching cultures, leadership and professional development. His coaching philosophy uses a proven process, to be strategic in allowing deeper discovery, promote conversation, and create sustainable action.