Welcome to The Canadian Career Development Series.
The place in Canada to learn how to effectively manage your career at the convenience of your own desk. Learn from some of Canada’s leading authors, thinkers and professionals as they share their advice on how to take your career to the next level. This series is for you, if you are committed to staying ahead of the curve, learning and have a desire to build your network with other like-minded professionals in Canada. Moderated by Alan Kearns, Canada’s Career Coach.
The Presentation Secrets from Steve Jobs- How to be insanely great in front of any audience or hiring manager.
Doing well in a job interview and creating inspiring company presentations can be challenging at the best times even for seasoned presenters. . . why not learn from a pro? Join Alan Kearns as he interviews Carmine Gallo best selling author of The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs- How to be insanely great in front of any audience. Carmine has made a study of the presentations of Steve Jobs, the CEO responsible for re-invigorating, re-inventing Apple Inc. Having analyzed the very best of Jobs’ performances, Gallo offers point-by-point examples, tried and true techniques, and proved presentation secrets that work every time. Whether you want to refine your presentation skills for a job interview or for seasoned presenters, here’s a chance to wildly improve your skills and make your message exciting and memorable, whether they’re in front of a group of colleagues or an auditorium of shareholders.
You’ll learn how to:
- Answer the question that matters most
- 3 keys for a insanely great job interview
- Rehearse effectively
- Create and inspiring story
- Build visually engaging slides
- Master stage presence
- Have fun!
Carmine Gallo writes a bi-weekly column for Businessweek.com and has been a featured contributor to several other major websites including MSNBC, Military.com, Always On, AOL and Yahoo Finance. Gallo personally coaches leading executives for keynote speeches, media interviews, product launches, and book tours.
Led by Canada’s Career Coach; Alan Kearns, join our next free 1-hour Canadian Career Development Webinar Series- Our answer to a high protein low fat lunch & learn.
- It’s easy — participate from wherever you are via web & toll free.
- It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient?
- Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions, and facing the same challenges
- During this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity too;
- Ask questions of the webinar panelists
- Bonus session on The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our CareerJoy invitation only group.
- Ask us how to use this towards your professional development credits.
Instructions will be sent to you upon registration. Webinars are open to anyone keen on learning. Sign Up Now! Register below.
PS -Please whitelist our url- careerjoy.com to ensure that you get all of the appropriate information.