Certified Career and Leadership Coach
Andrea Phippen is an executive and career coach with over 10 years of HR experience. Andrea believes in developing others and is passionate about building future leaders. As a lifelong learner herself, she embraces the power of self-discovery, introspection and reflection and has an authentic approach to coaching, facilitation and teaching. She believes that taking the time to invest in another’s learning journey is one of the most rewarding experiences possible. She loves coaching others to reach their greatest potential.
She believes that her purpose as a coach is to support and challenge her coachees to reach new heights and to realize their true potential in their roles and lives. Her philosophy in coaching is to empower her coachees to uncover their brilliance already within them through guided discovery and accountability.
She volunteers her time freely with students at the local university as well as at local non-profit organizations and is the Vice-Chair for a non-profit Board of Directors for SOFIA House, a second stage transition house for women and children who have experienced domestic violence. Her hobbies include weight lifting, running and training for a Spartan race that’s been on her bucket list for over a year.
- Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology
- Master’s of Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Certified Executive Coach
- Chartered Professional of Human Resource Management (CPHR)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation
- Certified in EQ-i 2.0 (a psychometric tool)