Join our team and work with professionals from the comfort and flexibility of your own home office as well as our office in Stittsville. This role is a full-time salaried position and is ideal for someone who wants to do positive, interesting work with interesting people.
With CareerJoy, you have significant networking opportunities and will have access to real-world, real-time information regarding the job market and economy. At CareerJoy, we listen and respect you and your personal situation: we care about the things you care about. You genuinely enjoy people, you love serving people, and you see yourself as an influencer – someone who provides interesting and relevant information to your peer group.
You are comfortable conversing with a broad range of individuals, including senior-level professionals. You are a natural problem solver, and pride yourself on your time management skills. You have a genuine desire to help individuals find fulfillment in their careers. You are a YES person, are curious and eager to learn, and are comfortable diving into a project with little prior knowledge or supervision – you know you’ll figure it out.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will be working alongside our corporate business development team, assisting with corporate projects, from lead management to service delivery, including high volume of cold/warm calls and emails to prospective clients, scheduling meetings, tracking leads, and entering detailed information into HubSpot CRM.
You are also responsible for coordinating and assisting in the project management and delivery of workshops, webinars, and training through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Go-To-Webinar collaborating with our learning designer and facilitators/subject matter experts as necessary.
Depending on the skills and interests you bring, there is significant room for growth in this position and organization.
Qualifications and Skills
Desired Skills and Strengths:
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Minimum 4 years of success in B2B sales: listens, understands; has a high drive to connect with individuals; is resilient and solutions-oriented
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing projects from design to delivery.
- Interested and skilled in professional communications, proposal writing, editing
- Knowledge of the Federal Government procurement process is an asset
- Zoom, Google, Asana, Hubspot savvy and/or easily able to adapt and learn to a high level of proficiency
- High level of detail orientation
- Volunteerism & social awareness
Only applications that include a cover letter will be considered.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com