Are you looking for Work. Made Better?
As a Junior Job Search Coach with CareerJoy, you will work 1 to 1 with clients virtually via Go-to-meeting or Skype, from the comfort of your home office. This is a part-time contract role position which would complement your own private practice.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to do interesting work with interesting people, and enjoy a professional atmosphere with creativity & flexibility. With CareerJoy, we listen and respect you and your personal situation and care about the things you care about.
You genuinely enjoy people and have an inherent desire to help others. You are comfortable conversing with a broad range of individuals, and have experience coaching a range of industries and seniority levels.
You will be responsible for coaching clients from career exploration to job search strategy to landing their desired role.
You will be providing support including identifying career options, teaching job search best practices and supporting your client through the process, interview preparation including performing mock interviews, providing information on networking best practices both online and in the “real world”, evaluating job offers and salary negotiation coaching, and more.
- Ability to coach in both French and English strongly desired.
- 1 – 2 years experience in job search coaching.
- Coaching certification (ICF or other) completed or ongoing.
- HR or Recruitment background is considered an asset.
- Excellent rapport building skills – a “natural ability” to make clients feel cared about.
- Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, ability to motivate others.
- Excellent listening and customer service skills, and ability to translate ideas into practical goals.
- Multitasking, strong follow-up, tracking, reporting and organizational skills.
- Ability to structure and customize client-approach strategically.
Only submissions that include a cover letter will be given consideration.