We understand that you are reaching out so that you have the information, tools, and the support necessary to make the best possible career decisions.
Changes of Government will always impact the function of existing employees. As part of these changes, the Treasury Board is mandated to provide support for individuals displaced during the transition. You may be desiring to evolve into a different role within the public sector, or explore options within the NGO, NFP/Charitable or private sectors. CareerJoy is on the Master Standing Offer (SA # E60ZT-120001/001/ZT) and we can help you. This is the first step toward reaching your own career and leadership goals.
In order to provide more information about how our firm and services can assist you in this transition, we are pleased to offer the following information sessions:
In Person Sessions
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Time: 10:00-11:00 pm
Location: Innovative Professional Offices, Suite 200 – Cedar Boardroom
440 Laurier Ave West,
Ottawa ON, K1R 2X6
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-256-2569
As a national firm with 14 offices from Halifax to Vancouver, CareerJoy has worked with more than 500 corporate clients nationally, such as Government of Canada, Scouts Canada, Calgary Flames, Vega, PWC, & many more. We have a robust real-time sense of the economy, growth industries, and demand for your skills in the marketplace. We work closely with recruiters in high-demand and emerging sectors and careers, and are happy to leverage our extensive network of professionals on behalf of our clients.
At CareerJoy, we assist with all facets of career transition, from choosing the right role and organization, maximizing your professional opportunities, identifying alternative career options and optional corresponding education paths, to targeted professionally written resumes and branding, leveraging and expanding your network, interviewing & understanding how to best market yourself, and negotiating the best salary for your skill set and market conditions.
We provide relocation transition support in every major market in Canada, and develop strategic job search campaigns so that you can land the role you’re looking for, in the location of your choice.
The Outplacement Transition Program
Our expert coaching team will show you the options that are available by examining your past experiences in detail and from a fresh perspective.
This program provides one-on-one customized coaching sessions, as well as a number of optional assignments and assessments. We recognize some clients have more limited time and need a higher level, structured process, and others want to dive deeply into a self-directed discovery process.
Please note: Outplacement Transition Program is designed so that you have complete control and flexibility, working within our framework, in order to achieve your unique career and leadership goals. The depth and type of support we provide will be entirely personalized for you.
- Leadership & Abilities Assessment Tool – An in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35 page results analysis, career recommendations report and leadership abilities report.
- Biographical Career Report analysis by our professional writers.
- Discover your ideal career paths with our Career Options Workbook, which is created by your coach.
- Identifying Self-employment & Consulting options.
- Clearly identify markets, industries, and key decision makers.
- Establish ideal, realistic short and long-range objectives
- Formulate a strategic plan for follow-through.
- Preparation of a commanding, professional Leadership résumé and cover letter and/or marketing portfolio for any job sector.
- Professional branding coaching including LinkedIn assessment, professionally prepared bio
- Elevator pitch.
- Teach best practices for networking, and leveraging your network.
- Preparation for interviews, including an option to work with a professional acting coach.
- Review and assess job offers.
- Evaluate results of exploratory interviews to clarify career choices.
- Provide salary negotiation and benefits advice.
Engaging & Leading in your new role
- Ensure you land well with the 30-60-90 integration program.
- Support you in reaching your leadership goals in your new position.
- Strategic planning for your longer term career goals.