In these turbulent times, company restructuring resulting in employee layoffs is increasingly common. Since we work with Canadian corporations and professionals across all sectors, we understand that a sudden career change is stressful.
Our Career Search Program helps people through this transitional period, right from the get-go. Through one-on-one coaching, we guide employees through an evaluation of their best career alternatives, then tailor their job search to the position they ultimately want.
At CareerJoy, we believe that this transition is an opportunity to move on to the next step in their career – whether it’s a lateral move to an organization that meets all your personal and professional needs, or something more transformational like switching industries, starting a business, or finally going for that leadership role. Our job is to help them get there as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Whether you’re a company laying off employees or a displaced individual about to embark on a new job search, our outplacement services are customized to your needs and include:
- One-on-one personal coaching.
- Career identity assessment to reveal key strengths for new roles.
- Outline of career planning objectives and strategies.
- Job search strategy to get hired quickly.
- Professionally written custom resumes.
- Interviewing, networking and salary negotiation coaching.
- Ongoing support in the new job for the first 90 days.