You may be ready for a new role, but finding the right job for you in today’s competitive market can be challenging. Begin your search by watching this video to see how we can help you meet your career goals.
It’s easy to get lost in a sea of job search portals such as Indeed or Workopolis, and often they don’t always post those prime positions recent grads really want. At the same time, you have to know how to market yourself well enough to shine above your competitors.
You may be asking yourself some of the following questions…
How do I leverage my academic success and gain the confidence that I need to move forward?
Is my resume working for me? Why are organizations not responding to my resume?
How do I take advantage of social media networking and is my LinkedIn profile displaying my unique skills and talents?
What are the best practices around tools such as Workopolis, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc?
How do I find opportunities that are not advertised? How do I access the “hidden job market”?
How do I know what my market value is, and negotiate the best possible package?
I’m looking to relocate to a new city – how do I best navigate the job market?
How do I fast-track my job search process so that I can be employed as quickly as possible?
How do I ensure that my experience, education, and talents are properly presented during an interview?
I would like to develop a strategic plan for my career path – how do I begin?
The Career Search Program will provide you with all the tools and insight you need to conduct an effective job campaign – from identifying your dream job to a complete branding package including resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn bio, to teaching you the best interview and salary negotiation techniques.
Working one-on-one with a CareerJoy Coach will give you the strategic guidance, tools, and advice you need to help you land that desired position in less time and with less stress. Our clients appreciate our personalized team approach, flexibility, and our ability to leverage, on their behalf, our broad network of professionals across all industries and provinces in Canada.
The Career Search Program is compiled of a number of one-on-one coaching sessions. Your search program may include a variety of the following:
- Preparation of an effective leadership professional résumé & cover letter for any job sector.
- Professionally written LinkedIn summary and profile assessment.
- Suite of tools that incorporates our Career Goals tool, Career Equation tool, and Career History Evaluation tool.
- How to bypass typical educational qualifications and work experience roadblocks.
- How to penetrate the market and how to conduct private and public job vacancy searches.
- How to successfully compete for advertised vacancies.
- How to navigate your local job market.
- How to overcome rejection, put-offs or issues in your employment history.
- How to prepare for every interview so you can present all of your qualifications.
- How to set appointments with busy managers and executives.
- How to strategically negotiate a job offer, including benefits and salary.
- How to reduce stress and job search time.
- Development of an effective job search plan of action based on our 30-60-90 Day Career Search Tool.
- Customized assessment and 30-minute personalized consultation with CareerJoy’s Image Coach
- LinkedIn Guide and Recruiter Guide/Directory.
We’re here. Wondering how we can help? Start the conversation.
Contact our Client Services team
1.877.256.2569 x 4
or fill out the form below: