You may be ready for a new role, but landing the right position in today’s competitive market is tough. Online websites are often confusing and job boards don’t always post those prime positions employees really want. At the same time, you have to know how to market yourself well enough to shine above your competitors.
The Career Search Program will provide you with all the tools and insight you need to conduct an effective job campaign – from identifying your dream job, to writing a professional resume to teaching you the best interview and salary negotiation techniques. Get to where you’re going next today!
The Career Search Program is complied of a number of one-on-one coaching sessions. Your search program may include a variety of the following:
- Preparation of an effective leadership professional résumé & cover letter for any job sector.
- Professionally written LinkedIn summary and profile assessment.
- Suite of tools that incorporates our Career Goals tool, Career Equation tool and Career History Evaluation tool.
- How to bypass typical educational qualifications and work experience roadblocks.
- How to penetrate the market and how to conduct private and public job vacancy searches.
- How to successfully compete for advertised vacancies.
- How to navigate your local job market.
- How to overcome rejection, put-offs or issues in your employment history.
- How to prepare for every interview so you can present all of your qualifications.
- How to set appointments with busy managers and executives.
- How to strategically negotiate a job offer, including benefits and salary.
- How to reduce stress and job search time.
- Development of an effective job search plan of action based on our 30-60-90 Day Career Search Tool.
- Customized assessment and 30-minute personalized consultation with CareerJoy’s Image Coach
- LinkedIn Guide and Recruiter Guide/Directory.