You may be ready for a new role, but finding the right job for you in today’s competitive market is tough. Online websites are often confusing and job boards don’t always post those prime positions employees really want. At the same time, you have to know how to market yourself well enough to shine above your competitors.
The Career Search Program will provide you with all the tools and insight you need to conduct an effective job campaign – from identifying your dream job, to writing a professional resume to teaching you the best interview and salary negotiation techniques. Get to where you’re going next today!
The Career Search Program for Professionals includes 7 one-on-one coaching sessions that take you through the following steps:
1. Preparing a professional custom resume, including cover letter and references
2. Conducting an in-depth search for your target career
3. How to effectively use online career websites to identify opportunities
4. How to identify and work effectively with recruiters
5. Ways to identify and penetrate the hidden job market
6. Identifying positions that match personal strengths
7. Securing appointments with busy managers and executives
8. Role-playing in preparation for interviews
9. Teaching salary/benefit negotiation technique
10. Integrate effectively with our 30-60-90 day plan.