At CareerJoy, we believe that having a great education is just the start. Now you have to maximize that education by learning to manage your career – both professionally and personally in our competitive market. In fact, according to a recent survey by leading global recruitment firm, Spencer Stuart, you are 6 times more likely to be successful in your career by finding the right mix of skills & passions. The key is learning how.
You’ve spent all that time, energy and money on your degree, so you want to make sure you get a return on your investment. With your credentials, you know you should be in a position of leadership. But moving from a professional to executive role takes planning.
Our Graduate & Post-Graduate programs will help you take on that challenge by providing expert, objective insight about how to build on your education and experience and position you as a leader in your field. No matter which industry or sector you are targeting (or even if you have a target goal in mind), we will show you how to incorporate your talents and passions on your way up the career ladder.
Your program may include the following components:
- Customizable coaching sessions with one of our career experts;
- Talents & Abilities Assessment Tool – An in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35 page results analysis, and career recommendations report;
- In-depth assessment of leadership strengths and weaknesses;
- Identification of roles that best suit you;
- Lessons in the power of personal branding;
- Building an effective marketing profile including CV & LinkedIn profile;
- Preparation for interviews, competitions and negotiations;
- and much more.