Are you questioning your career path? You may feel “stuck”, wrestling with the question of whether you are in the right career, and where to go from here, or you may be thinking about your longterm options and goals. If you are seeking clarity around your career choices, our Career Identity Program can support you through the brainstorming, planning, and strategy of your journey.
Beginning with an abilities assessment, the Career Identity Program provides the framework for you and your coach to identify your transferable skills, hone in on your interests and priorities, and ultimately narrow down a short list of your best career options. Once you have decided what’s next – whether that’s going back to school, applying for a new role, pursuing entrepreneurship, or even starting over in a new country – we can help put a plan in place to make your decisions and transition smooth.
The Career Identity Program is complied of a number of one-on-one coaching sessions as well as customized tools and resources. Your program may include a variety of the following:
- Talent & Abilities Assessment Tool – An in-depth test measuring 19 specific abilities including leadership style, problem solving style, communication style, personality profile, learning style, and motivation style, 35 page results analysis, and a career recommendations report. A specific Leadership version of report available if desired.
- Biographical Career Report and Analysis
- Discover your ideal career paths with our Career Options Workbook, which is created by your coach.
- Suite of tools that incorporates our Career Goals tool, Career Equation tool, Career History Evaluation tool, and Abilities Benchmarking Tool.
- Analyze and review all of your assessments and have an in-depth discussion for a strategic plan in moving forward.
- Show you WHERE you should be working, WHAT you should be doing and HOW you can utilize your skills.
- Map out the next steps of your career transition and develop a strategic plan.
- Provide our 30-60-90 Day Customized Career Search Tool so that you can focus your efforts toward job search upon completion of your Career Identity Program.
- Customized assessment and 30-minute personalized consultation with CareerJoy’s Image Coach to discuss your unique situation.