The best leaders are those who know they don’t have all the answers. It’s not enough to just have leadership abilities. As your level of responsibility increases, you must constantly work to boost your level of leadership skills. To do so, you have to start with an honest assessment of those areas where you are strong and those that need some work.
CareerJoy’s Leadership Identity Program, provides an in-depth evaluation of your leadership skills by a highly trained leadership coach. Through one-on-one sessions, using our multi-dimensional Leadership Abilities Tool, your coach will:
- Identify your leadership skill strengths and gaps;
- Learn which leadership positions are best suited to your abilities;
- Maximize your leadership tools when working with colleagues;
- Receive a leadership development plan using transferable skills.
The Leadership Identity Program is comprehensive, providing you with the following benefits:
- Initial Get-Started strategy that can be used immediately in your work situation;
- Leadership Abilities Assessment to identify leadership skill strengths and gaps;
- Leadership Competency Assessment to examine passions, values, ecosystems and lifestyle to identify core competencies, strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate these within the goal of effective leadership;
- Leadership Development Plan to establish concrete goals for personal development, identify areas of improvement in skills and abilities, and focus on the development of key competencies;
- Leadership Abilities and Competency Profile offering training and tools based on the results of the Leadership Abilities and Competency Assessments;
- Key Competency Coaching – CareerJoy will provide one-on-one coaching to with methods and tools to improve leadership skills;
- Key Competencies Podcasts – in the comfort of your car, home or morning jog, listening to CareerJoy Podcasts on the Key Competency areas of Values and Ethics, Innovation through analysis and ideas, Engagement, and Excellence.
We’re here. Wondering how we can help you? Start the conversation at any time.
Contact Brittany Knapp, Manager of Client Services
1.877.256.2569 x 4
or fill out the form below: