As an organization, you may be seeking professional guidance to help your company’s leaders to shine, assist employees in identifying their most appropriate career path within your organization, or help your company build its brand on an employee level. CareerJoy offers professional speakers, workshops and events aimed at assisting you with these organizational goals.
“It was terrific having Alan come in to talk to our services professionals. Alan spoke on managing your personal career brand and the changing directions of the working world. Alan was insightful and engaging and we really enjoyed his session. I look forward to working with Alan again in the future.” – James Sheppard, Microsoft
Half Day & Full Day, customized workshops
• All course materials to be provided by CareerJoy™. (Individuals to provide their own notebooks/pens).
• CareerJoy™ to provide hard-copy takeaway learning materials for workshop participants.
• Workshop delivery including interactive individual and group activities.
• Venue, including PowerPoint & A/V to be provided by Government Department/Corporate Agency.
• Ongoing employee access to CareerJoy™ Podcasts (available anytime, anywhere) on the Key Competency areas of Values and Ethics, Innovation through analysis and ideas, Career Management, Life Transitions and Engagement. This also includes optional curated reading and video material.