The best leaders are those who know they don’t have all the answers. It’s not enough to just have leadership abilities. As your level of responsibility increases, you must constantly work to boost your level of leadership skills. To do so, you have to start with an honest assessment of those areas where you are strong and those that need some work.
The Leadership Identity Program, provides an in-depth evaluation of your executives’ leadership skills by a highly trained leadership coach. Through one-on-one sessions, using our multi-dimensional Leadership Abilities Tool, they will:
- Identify their leadership skill strengths and gaps;
- Learn which leadership positions are best suited to their abilities;
- Maximize their leadership tools when working with colleagues;
- Receive a leadership development plan using transferable skills.
The Leadership Identity Program is comprehensive, providing your Executive with the following benefits:
- Initial Get-Started strategy they can start using right away in their work situation;
- Leadership Abilities Assessment to identify their leadership skill strengths and gaps;
- Leadership Competency Assessment to examine passions, values, ecosystems and lifestyle to identify core competencies, strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate these within the goal of effective leadership;
- Leadership Development Plan to establish concrete goals for personal development, identify areas of improvement in skills and abilities, and focus on the development of the government’s key competencies;
- Leadership Abilities and Competency Profile offering training and tools based on the results of the Leadership Abilities and Competency Assessments;
- Key Competency Coaching – CareerJoy will provide one-on-one coaching to your Executive with methods and tools to improve their leadership skills;
- Key Competencies Podcasts – in the comfort of their car, home or morning jog, listening to CareerJoy Podcasts on the Key Competency areas of Values and Ethics, Innovation through analysis and ideas, Engagement, and Excellence.
I recognize that this may be a strategic and important conversation, I’m available for a confidential call right away to discuss your specific situation.
Jason Parks, Director of Business Development
1.877.256.2569 x 600