Calling all YorkU Alumni!
Join our next complimentary webinar exclusively for York U alumni! Learn to Leverage the Power of Social Media & LinkedIn, led by CareerJoy’s head coach & founder Alan Kearns.
It’s easy — Join from wherever you are! Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions and facing the same challenges.
“I appreciated the time Alan took to be with complete strangers – that is very generous. I know my “personal self” well. This webinar is part of my efforts to understand and mine the strengths of my “professional self.” That was a beautiful take away from today.” Kelly, Workshop Participant
The world of work has never been more competitive and yet, more interesting. You may be looking for the next step in your career and wondering how to best leverage social media to build your personal brand. What role do LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogging and other social media tools today in the world of work? How can you utilize these tools to advance your internal and external brand and career? Start a discussion or share something with the group…
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and wondering how the world of social media fits, join Alan Kearns, Canada’s Career Coach and founder of CareerJoy.com, as he leads you through this interactive webinar on managing your personal online brand.
You will learn:
• How to move from a selling mindset to a marketing mindset.
• The myths and truths of a personal brand.
• How to utilize LinkedIn, Twitter and blogging to build your online brand.
• What recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers search for.
• How to use social media to have the hidden market FIND you!
• How to utilize social media to build your internal brand (and why that matters more than ever).
All across Canada, alumni just like you are struggling with various career issues. Spend the evening learning how you can invest in tools that will prepare you for success.