As a York Alumni looking for the next step in your career and wondering how the world of social media fits, join Alan Kearns, Canada’s Career Coach and founder of CareerJoy as he leads you through this interactive live CareerClass on managing your personal & professional online brand.
The world of work has never been more competitive and yet, more interesting. You may be looking for the next step in your career and wondering how best to leverage social media to build your personal brand. What role do LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogging and other social media tools play in the world of work today? How can you utilize these tools to advance your internal and external brand and career?
You will learn:
• How to move from a selling mindset to a marketing mindset.
• The myths and truths of a personal brand.
• How to utilize LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and blogging to build your online brand.
• What recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers search for.
• How to use social media to have the hidden market FIND you!
• How to utilize social media to build your internal brand (And why that matters more than ever.)
Click here for more details & to book this free event.