Personal Brand: What is yours? Why it matters and what to do with it.
What do you, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks and Stephen Harper have in common?
All three have a personal brand. In a competitive market – where work can be done anywhere, anytime – learn how your personal brand is the foundation for success. Invest in really understanding your unique strengths that make up your brand by attending this 60-minute presentation with Alan Kearns Canada’s Career Coach and founder of CareerJoy Canada’s career & leadership coaching company.
Join other University of Toronto Alumni to learn:
- 5 major shifts in the marketplace and their impact on your professional future
- What your personal brand is, and why it matters more than ever (hint: it’s not about selling yourself)
- How to use tools such as Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook to your advantage
- The importance of developing and nurturing your relationships for long term success
- How to utilize social media to build your internal brand (And why that matters more than ever)
In registering for this seminar your information will be made available to both the University of Toronto and CareerJoy.
For any questions or more information, please contact Jonathan Cheevers, Alumni Outreach Coordinator at jonathan.cheevers @ utoronto.ca