Strategies for Success in Your First Years at Work with Mentoring Expert Patricia Barbato
Moving from the world of school to the world of work is one of the biggest transitions we make in our society. When you’re just starting out in your career, how do you build an effective network? How important are mentors and coaches? Where and how do you connect with them? How do you develop your ability to know yourself and engage in life-long learning? Join Alan Kearns as he interviews Patricia Barbato, career coach, mentoring expert, and author of Inspire Your Career – Strategies for Success in Your First Years at Work
“Inspire Your Career provides career advice designed to help you find more than just material success. Through its empowering and practical lessons, readers will find inspiration as they embark on their careers.” — Marc Kielburger, Co-Founder, Free the Children and Director, Me to We
Patricia Barbato is the author of Inspire Your Career – Strategies for Success in Your First Years at Work. She is passionate about mentoring and helping people achieve their greatest potential.
By the age of 30, Patricia was a partner in a professional services firm, chair of the board for a children’s charity, and a teacher at the local college. Her career accelerated quickly and culminated in her appointment as President and Chief Executive Officer of a $40M healthcare organization.
Patricia has been a mentor to hundreds of people on both a formal and informal basis. She has led numerous interactive, group career mentoring sessions for people who are just starting – or are early on – their career path. She is a recognized authority and sought-after speaker on career, leadership, and board related topics.
You will Learn
- Getting started in your new career – myths and tips
- Identifying and managing your blind spots
- Why having a mentor or coach is critical to your career success
- How to deal with workplace conflict
- How to be a great first time manager
- How to cultivate and maintain confidence
It’s easy — participate from wherever you are via web & toll free.
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient? Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions, and facing the same challenges.
During this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions of the webinar panelist
- Enjoy a bonus session on The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our CareerJoy invitation only group.
- Ask us how to use this towards your professional development credits.
Instructions will be sent to you upon registration. Webinars are open to anyone keen on learning.
Sign Up Now! Register below.
PS -Please whitelist/safelist our url- careerjoy.com to ensure that you get all of the appropriate information.