New Year! New Career!
Is 2012 going to be the year for you to get in the right career situation? What kind of career resolutions have you created? Are you ready to further develop your personal career brand? All across Canada and around the world, professionals just like you are wrestling every day with various career issues.The fact is, we typically spend more than half of our waking lives at work, so it makes sense that we need to learn to make smart career decisions. And what better place to get educated than by connecting with fellow Queen’s University alumni from the convenience of your own home or office? Join Alan Kearns, Head Coach and Founder of CareerJoy, to uncover and discuss how to develop the career that’s right for you, right now.
You will learn:
- 3 effective ways to cope with career change
- What your personal brand is, and why it matters more than ever (hint: it is not about selling yourself)
- The importance of marketing you – Why? How? Where?
- How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- How to expand your networking contacts across Canada