Do you enjoy what you do? Are you worried about a breakup between you and your current employer? Are you ready to get out there and go find a better match? Tired of sitting by and hearing about everyone else’s fabulous career life?
Join Alan Kearns Canada’s Career Coach founder of CareerJoy | Canada’s Career & Leadership Coaching Company. Alan will be sharing his tips & tricks with this free webinar for Queen’s Alumni. Take that first step to making that change towards love – with your career.
You will learn:
- The 5 major shifts in the economy & how it is impacting your career & your future
- The 8 myths about career success & failure
- 3 effective ways to cope with career change even if the change wasn’t planned (it is not you, it’s them)
- What your personal brand is, and why it matters more than ever (hint: it is not about selling yourself)
- The importance of marketing you – Why? How? Where
- How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
Invest 1 hour of our time to take control, advance your career & improve your future.