Do you enjoy what you do? Are you worried about a breakup between you and your current employer? Are you ready to get out there and go find a better match? Tired of sitting by and hearing about everyone else’s fabulous career life?
Join Alan Kearns – Canada’s Career Coach founder of CareerJoy | Canada’s Career & Leadership Coaching Company. Alan will be sharing his tips & tricks with this free webinar for Queen’s Alumni. Take that first step to making that change towards love – with your career.
You will learn:
1. The 5 major shifts in the economy & how it is impacting your career & your future.
2. The 8 myths about career success & failure.
3. 3 effective ways to cope with career change even if the change wasn’t planned (it is not you, it’s them.)
4. What your personal brand is, and why it matters more than ever. (Hint: it is not about selling yourself!)
5. The importance of marketing you – Why? How? Where?
6. How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
Invest 1 hour of your time to take control, advance your career & improve your future.