CareerJoy’s individual Public Service programs help you achieve greater success in your Government career. By better understanding your career goals you can achieve greater balance and wellness in your professional and personal life. You can take advantage of CareerJoy’s Government programs through your Personal Learning Plan.
Register to join us
Join this lunch and learn webinar to explore the Career Identity Program for the Public Service, the Talent Management Program for the Public Service and other opportunities for you to invest in your Public Sector career.
You might be asking yourself:
- What are my options for training and professional development within the Public Service?
- Am I in the right kind of role within the Public Service?
- How can I use my Personal Learning Plan in the most strategic way possible?
- How do I leverage my previous experience to move toward more senior levels?
- How do I connect with most rewarding career opportunities that are the best fit for me?
By investing in your career in the Public Sector, you strengthen your ability to serve other Canadians.
Presenter: Jason Parks, Director of Government Programs