Government Career Management Programs for your Personal Learning Plan
CareerJoy’s individual Public Service programs help you achieve greater success in your Government career. By better understanding your career goals you can achieve greater balance and wellness in your professional and personal life. You can take advantage of CareerJoy’s Government programs through your Personal Learning Plan.
You might be asking yourself:
- What are my options for training and professional development within the Public Service?
- Am I in the right kind of role within the Public Service?
- How can I use my Personal Learning Plan in the most strategic way possible?
- How do I leverage my previous experience to move toward more senior levels?
- How do I connect with most rewarding career opportunities that are the best fit for me?
This free luncheon, Government networking, and information session will provide inspiration and practical insights for developing your Public Sector career. We will also explore the Career Identity Program for the Public Service, the Talent Management Program for the Public Service and other opportunities for you to invest in your Public Sector career.
By investing in your career in the Public Sector, you strengthen your ability to serve other Canadians.
Date and time:
Wednesday January 17, 2017
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EST
251 Laurier Avenue West, Suite 900
Presenter: Jason Parks, Director of Business Development, Corporate
Jason has 20 years of proven business development expertise and believes in creating raving fans from every client experience. Coming from a background in printing & education, the balance of growing business while managing ongoing client projects comes naturally to Jason.