Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Facing tough career choices? You are not alone. All across Canada, new HR professionals just like you are struggling with finding that first job. We spend more than half of our waking lives at work, so it makes sense that we need to learn to make smart career decisions from the very beginning. What better place to get educated than by connecting with your peers from the comfort of your own home.
You will learn:
- How to find the right job for you;
- How to appraise your qualifications and skills;
- How to establish ideal, realistic short and long range objectives;
- How to build your personal brand and effectively market yourself;
- The Digital Job Search 3.0 - How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter;
- How to develop a effective resume;
- How to prepare for an interview; and
- How to land well in the first 30-60 and 90 days.