What do Stephen Harper, Barack Obama, and you have in common? All three have a personal brand. In a flat hyper-competitive world – where work can be done anywhere, anytime – learn how your personal brand is the foundation for success in HR. Invest in really understanding your unique strengths that make up your personal brand by joining Alan Kearns, Head Coach and Founder of CareerJoy as he interviews Samantha Bateman, HR professional, talent acquisition expert, and founder of Integria Consulting. Start developing your personal brand today!
You will learn:
- 5 Major shifts in the marketplace and their impact on your professional future.
- What your personal brand is (Hint it is not about learning how to sell yourself) and why it matters more than ever.
- Personal Branding 3.0 – using tools such as Linkedin, twitter & facebook to your advantage.
- The Analog Advantage – Developing and nurturing your relationships for long term success.
It’s easy — participate from wherever you are via web or by phone.
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient? Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions, and facing the same challenges.
- During this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions of the webinar panelist
- Enjoy a bonus session on The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our CareerJoy invitation only group.
- Ask us how to use this towards your professional development credits.