With today’s financial uncertainty we are sometimes forced to have unpleasant, awkward and difficult conversations are work. Why do these types of conversations keep us up at night and fill us with dread? What do we fear most about having a challenging conversation at work? Why is it so difficult to be honest when in a confrontation with an employee or co-worker? Get answers to these types of questions by joining Alan Kearns when he interviews communications expert Donna Flagg author of Surviving Dreaded Conversations.
Donna Flagg spent over 15 years in business before founding The Krysalis Group, a consulting firm specializing in management, marketing, training and sales and their respective relationships to business results.
After earning a BA from Rutgers University and gaining experience on the front lines of Corporate America, Donna went on to attend New York University’s Graduate School of Education where she obtained a Masters Degree in Organizational Development and Human Resource Management, and a post graduate degree in Business Education.
You will learn:
- 5 Keys to stop putting off these uncomfortable conversations and start successfully facing them head-on
- How to deliver bad news at work
- valuable real-world lessons, insights and advice that can be applied to all types of professional, workplace conversations
- Why communication is the most vital and powerful tool in the workplace
It’s easy — participate from wherever you are via web or by phone.
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient? Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions, and facing the same challenges.
During this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions of the webinar panelist
- Enjoy a bonus session on The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our CareerJoy invitation only group.
- Ask us how to use this towards your professional development credits.