The best leaders are those who know they don’t have all the answers. It’s not enough to have leadership abilities. As your level of responsibility increases, you must constantly work to boost your leadership skills. To do this, you need to start with an honest assessment of those areas where you are strong and those that need some work.
Alan Kearns, founder of CareerJoy.com, your exclusive career and leadership coaching partner, will lead you through this interactive webinar where you will learn to establish concrete goals, plans, and methods to facilitate professional development and ensure leadership success.
You will learn to:
• Recognize and define your skills, interests, and values.
• Set achievable goals and make informed, fulfilling decisions.
• Understand how personal ethics can affect business decisions.
• Overcome barriers that are holding you back.
• Utilize your untapped internal leadership power.
• Develop your unique value proposition for competitive advantage.
• Increase your personal productivity.
• Improve staff productivity and job satisfaction.
• Improve your relationship with clients, staff and peers.