The world of work has never been more competitive and yet, more interesting. You may be looking for the next step in your career and wondering how to best leverage social media to build your personal brand. What role do LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogging and other social media tools today in the world of work? How can you utilize these tools to advance your internal and external brand and career? Start a discussion or share something with the group…
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and wondering how the world of social media fits, join this CWC breakfast seminar. Alan Kearns, Canada’s Career Coach and founder of CareerJoy.com, your exclusive career and leadership coaching partner, will lead us through this interactive discussion on managing your personal online brand.
You will learn:
- How to move from a selling mindset to a marketing mindset
- The myths and truths of a personal brand
- How to utilize LinkedIn, Twitter and blogging to build your online brand
- What recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers search for
- How to use social media to have the hidden market FIND you!
- How to utilize social media to build your internal brand (And why that matters more than ever)