Join our next free weekly 45 minute CareerClass Webinar, Social Media & Your 3D Personal Brand!, led by CareerJoy’s head coach Alan Kearns.
It’s easy — call from wherever you are!
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient?
Learn along with others. Most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions and facing the same challenges.
During this interactive conference call, Alan and up to 20 registrants will discuss the secrets of finding and keeping passion in your work life.
“I appreciated the time Alan took to be with complete strangers – a whole hour – that is very generous. I know my “personal self” well. This webinar is part of my efforts to understand and mine the strengths of my “professional self.” That was a beautiful take away from today.” Kelly, Workshop Participant
The world of work has never been more competitive and yet, more interesting. You may be looking for the next step in your career and wondering how to best leverage social media to build your personal brand. What role do LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogging and other social media tools today in the world of work? How can you utilize these tools to advance your internal and external brand and career? Start a discussion or share something with the group…
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and wondering how the world of social media fits, join our webinar as Alan Kearns, Canada’s Career Coach and founder of CareerJoy.com leads you through this interactive webinar on managing your personal online brand.
You will learn:
• How to move from a selling mindset to a marketing mindset
• The myths and truths of a personal brand
• How to utilize LinkedIn, Twitter and blogging to build your online brand
• What recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers search for
• How to use social media to have the hidden market FIND you!
• How to utilize social media to build your internal brand (And why that matters more than ever.)