The best leaders are those who know they don’t have all the answers. It’s not enough to have leadership abilities. As your level of responsibility increases, you must constantly work to boost your leadership skills. To do this, you need to start with an honest assessment of those areas where you are strong and those that need some work.
Join our next free weekly 45 minute CareerClass Webinar, led by Canada’s Career Coach, Alan Kearns, author of Get the Right Job Right Now!
• It’s easy — call from wherever you are!
• It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient?
• During this interactive conference call, Alan and up to 20 registrants will discuss the secrets to becoming a leader in your work life.
“I appreciated the time Alan took to be with complete strangers – that is very generous. I know my “personal self” well. This webinar is part of my efforts to understand and mine the strengths of my “professional self.” That was a beautiful take away from today.” Kelly, Workshop Participant
Alan Kearns, founder of CareerJoy.com, your exclusive career and leadership coaching partner, will lead you through this interactive webinar where you will learn to establish concrete goals, plans, and methods to facilitate professional development and ensure leadership success.
You will learn to:
• Recognize and define your skills, interests, and values.
• Set achievable goals and make informed, fulfilling decisions.
• Understand how personal ethics can affect business decisions.
• Overcome barriers that are holding you back.
• Utilize your untapped internal leadership power.
• Develop your unique value proposition for competitive advantage.
• Increase your personal productivity.
• Improve staff productivity and job satisfaction.
• Improve your relationship with clients, staff and peers.