It’s summer vacation, and we invite you to listen to a recorded CareerClass Webinar, Find the Right Career Right Now!, led by CareerJoy’s head coach Alan Kearns, author of Get the Right Job Right Now!
It’s easy — listen from wherever you are!
It’s informal, interesting, and could it be more convenient?
Listen as others ask some of the same questions and face familiar challenges – most are in similar life situations.
During this recorded webinar, Alan and up to 20 registrants discussed the secrets of finding and keeping passion in your work life.
“I appreciated the time Alan took to be with complete strangers – that is very generous. I know my “personal self” well. This webinar is part of my efforts to understand and mine the strengths of my “professional self.” That was a beautiful take away from today.” Kelly, Workshop Participant
You will learn to identify your key strengths and how to use them to achieve true career success.
– Hear about 3 effective ways to cope with career change
– Take our FREE 15-minute career test
– Developing your personal brand – Why? How? Where?
– The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
– Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our invitation-only group.