Join our next free weekly 30-minute CareerClass Webinar, Effective Networking for the Reluctant Networker, led by CareerJoy’s head coach Alan Kearns.
It’s easy — call from wherever you are!
It’s informal, fun, and could it be more convenient?
Learn along with others — most are in a similar life situation, asking the same questions and facing the same challenges.
Learning how to network effectively is a great way to gain valuable professional contacts which will help you in your career.
What better place to get educated than by connecting with fellow professionals from the convenience of your own home or office? Join Alan Kearns from CareerJoy to learn tips and tricks for working a room that will lead you to networking success in a friendly, genuine and useful way!
You will learn to:
- Set and manage expectations and goals for networking
- Develop a plan for networking – When and Where should you be
- Introduce yourself with confidence and promote your personal brand
- Establish a connection in a meaningful and genuine way
- Transition that initial meeting into a purposeful connection
- Nurture your current network
- Tips and tricks for networking in the online world
- Use your network for propel your career forward