1+1 = 2 is a very simple formula. What if there was a formula to determine who were the up and coming leaders in your organization? Interesting enough, Google did come up with a quantitative way of identifying emerging top talent with 90% accuracy. People are more predictable then we think.
Quartz |Google Came Up With a Formula for Deciding Who Gets Promoted
Harvard | A Process for Human-Algorithm Decision Making
“If you’d asked me in business school if I would be spending time in HR, I would’ve laughed, because I thought HR was soft and fluffy
and that I had no intuition for people issues.“
– Prasad Setty, VP of People Analytics & Compensation
Join our complimentary CareerClass Webinar series!
Get The Right Career Right Now!
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 – 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Learn 3 effective ways to cope with career change
- Take our FREE 15-minute career test
- Developing your personal brand – Why? How? Where?
- The Digital Job Search 3.0 – How to leverage LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Expand your networking contacts across Canada- Join our group.
Leading, along the road with you!
P.S. Did you know that CareerJoy’s Leadership Identity Program can help your company identify and develop your employees with emerging leadership potential? Our team has all the tools you need to bring your talent development strategy to the next level.
P.P.S. If you missed Tuesday’s Career Conversation on CTV Canada AM, click this link to stream: http://canadaam.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2117772