Corporate Business Development – National Capital Region
May 9, 2017
CareerJoy is seeking a professional to lead business advancement, corporate client relationships and the delivery of executive, leadership and professional development programs for the Public and Private sector.
The ideal candidate has superb verbal and written communication skills knack for writing, and an intuitive understanding of computers and many software programs. You genuinely enjoy people and you see yourself as an influencer – someone who provides interesting and relevant information to your peer group. You are comfortable conversing with a broad range of individuals, including executive level professionals in many different verticals. You are a natural problem solver, and pride yourself on your time management skills. You are a YES person.
- 3-5 years of outbound full-cycle outbound business development/sales experience.
- Seasoned writing and various communications capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiphase projects, on-time, on-budget, while co-ordinating with teammates on key deliverables.
- Able to execute tasks with excellence while simultaneously managing competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Dynamic, motivated, highly-engaged professional.
- A genuine desire to “make work better” for Canadians at every professional level, in every sector of Canada’s rapidly evolving economy.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree.
- Senior and/or executive Public Sector experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of standard Public sector procurement protocols.
- A concrete awareness of world-class professional development strategies in multiple sectors.
- Marketing and/or Human Resources experience.
Please send your resume & one page about why you’re interested in working with CareerJoy to Erin at email@example.com.