Corporate Business Development – Greater Toronto Area
October 17, 2017
We are seeking an experienced business development professional to lead the expansion of our established presence in the GTA.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to do interesting work with interesting people, and enjoy a professional atmosphere with creativity & flexibility. Being part of the CareerJoy team, you have significant networking opportunities and access to real-world, real-time information regarding the job market & economy. We listen and respect you and your personal situation and care about the things you care about.
You have superb verbal and written communication skills, a knack for writing, and an intuitive understanding of computers and many software programs. You genuinely enjoy people and you see yourself as an influencer – someone who provides interesting and relevant information to your peer group.
You are comfortable conversing with a broad range of individuals, including executive level professionals in many different verticals. You are a natural problem solver, and pride yourself on your time management skills. You are a YES person.
- Minimum 5 years of full-cycle outbound business development/sales experience.
- A concrete awareness of world-class professional development strategies in multiple sectors.
- Background in Human Resources or Recruitment is an asset.
- Familiarity with sales process in both public and private sectors is an asset.
- Seasoned writing and various communications capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiphase projects, on-time, on-budget, while coordinating with teammates on key deliverables.
- Able to execute tasks with excellence while simultaneously managing competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Dynamic, motivated, highly-engaged professional.
- A genuine desire to “make work better” for Canadians at every professional level, in every sector of Canada’s rapidly evolving economy.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree
Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter stating why you feel that this role with us is a good fit, to email@example.com.