Join our team and work with professionals from the comfort and flexibility of your own home office as well as our office in Bells Corners. This role is a full-time salaried position and is ideal for someone who wants to do positive, interesting work with interesting people.
With CareerJoy, you have significant networking opportunities and will have access to real-world, real-time information regarding the job market and economy. At CareerJoy, we listen and respect you and your personal situation. We care about the things you care about.You genuinely enjoy people, you love serving people, and you see yourself as an influencer – someone who provides interesting and relevant information to your peer group.
You are comfortable conversing with a broad range of individuals, including senior level professionals. You are a natural problem solver, and pride yourself on your time management skills. You have a genuine desire to help individuals find fulfillment in their careers. You are a YES person, are curious and eager to learn, and are comfortable diving into a project with little prior knowledge or supervision – you know you’ll figure it out.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will be working alongside our corporate business development team, assisting with corporate projects, from lead management to service delivery, including: cold/warm emailing prospective clients, schedule meetings, track leads, and entering detailed information into the Salesforce CRM, creating work back schedules, and following up on key deliverables.
You will also write and edit proposals and other sales & communications documents, create reports based on Salesforce data, manage events, and other projects as necessary. Depending on the skills and interests you bring, there is significant room for growth in this position and organization.
Qualifications and Skills
Desired Skills and Strengths:
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Minimum 1 year client facing role, preferably in Client services
- Minimum 1 year of Sales experience: listens, understands; has a high drive to connect with individuals; is resilient and solutions-oriented
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing events and social media campaigns
- Previous history of success in managing projects from development to delivery
- Interested and skilled in professional communications, proposal writing, editing
- Knowledge of Federal Government procurement process is an asset
- Bid proposal writing is an asset
- 60 + WPM typing speed with perfect accuracy
- Microsoft Office expert
- Natural ability to learn computer software programs
- High level of detail orientation
- Salesforce CRM system Experience
- Volunteerism & social awareness
Send your resume and one page indicating who you are, why you think you are a good fit for our team, and what interests you about CareerJoy to email@example.com.